The "Pre" Blog...
Our actual blog is private and not compatible with Google Reader. Or live-feed blog lists.
So we created this blog. Each time we update our family blog (hughezette.blogspot.com) we will update this blog as well. That way, we can still keep private, but allow you to receive real time updates in Google Reader or your Blog List by plugging in this address (thehfamilyupdates.blogspot.com) Make sense?
The more the merrier. If you've found us and would like an invitation to our family blog, please leave a comment here.
Thanks for looking and happy blogging!!!
(Click here to get to our family blog!!)
1 comment:
How about if we just comment back and forth all night. Freak!
Glad you got the voice thing. I actually thought I saw you the other day in passing (cars) and I was like, wait...now what? ha!
LOVED the Doug reference. Seriously. I laughed out loud at it. Have you seen the one where Doug is tossing cheetos into Arthur's open, sleeping mouth? Man. I could go on for days about that show.
Lily is sweet! I think all of our babies have nights where they're up or they have blowouts or they get sassy, but that's why we love them! And I don't think you are a glory blogger (just made that up)..where you make it sound like your life is butterflies and roses. I love your blog. It's totally real. And I love how real you are about being a mom. So great.
Thanks for letting me call Kresdon K! Yes!
ha. Can't remember what else I had to say because I'm watching Bachelor (Trash) Pad. I'm pathetic.
Post a Comment